It is 736 am.
I have one cappuccino in my hands. It is warm and comforting. Handling the cup with extra caution, so as to cherish and not spill a single drop, I think carefully about today’s promising events.
Today’s prompt…prompts an interesting question about character. To whom do I relate? Why do I relate to this person? Yes, in simple terms, the prompt only asks me to discuss my favorite character.
Regardless, I will discuss Dr. Spencer Reid of Criminal Minds.
The qualities he possesses which I find admirable.
- He has an IQ of 185.
- He can read 20,000 words a minute.
- He has three PhDs which he obtained at a very young age.
- He recovered from an addiction to dilaudid.
- He recovered from being held hostage twice and being shot at a multitude of times.
- He consistently puts himself in harms way for the benefit and safety of those he loves most.